“I have set you watchmen upon the walls of the nations. You shall never hold your peace day or night; you that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence. And give me no rest, till I establish, and till I make “every nation” a praise in the earth”(Isaiah 62:6,7)
Bringing nations under the glory of the Lord by establishing a “network of Watchmen” gathering in Prayer Houses to intercede continually for the salvation of souls, for the church awakening and for the Nations until the Lord establishes His kingdom on earth.
The vision is in threefold direction:
- Prayer/Intercession: focusing on the release of the end-time army to stand for the nations
- Evangelism/Revival: looking for an unprecedented global harvest of souls in this generation
- Next Generation: training God-fearing young people to have the burden to pray for nations and reach out to the unsaved
Our mission is to travail to raise watchmen, establish a network of prayer houses and manifest the glory of Christ in the nations.
- Pray for an open heaven over the nations: Inspire God’s people to pray for nations, networking/connecting them locally, nationally, internationally; preparing the day when the nations will behold the glory of our God;
- Imparting the vision to leaders and believers in the nations:Unlock nations for the propagation of the Gospel and for their transformation through prayers (for authorities, the Church of our Lord Jesus, His servants, the souls, revival…); thus preparing the fields that await the last great harvest of souls;
- Raising watchmen with the passion for souls: Conduct missionary journeys to the nations in order to fulfill the Great Commission (through united prayer gatherings, crusades, youth rallies, ministry training sessions, men/women conferences, revival services, leadership seminars, ministry launching…);
- Establishing a network of Prayer Houses in the nations to enforce the kingdom of God on earth.
HOUSE OF PRAYERS
WHO WE ARE
“Watchmen on the Walls – Prayer Houses for the Nations” (Is. 62:6, 7); (Is. 56:6a, 7) a nonprofit ministry organization, is a network of Prayer Houses:
- devoted to intercessory prayer for the nations (Is. 62:6, 7); the unsaved (Is. 62:1, 2a ), revival,
- committed in prayer for the Church of Jesus Christ / God’s servants (Rom. 15:30),
- engaged in intercessory prayer out of respect for the biblical command to do so on behalf of government officials and others in authority. 1Timothy 2:1-7
The official launching of the “Watchmen on the Walls – Prayer houses for the Nations” Ministry took place in August 2004 in Silver Spring, Maryland – USA.
Currently, by the grace of God, we have prayer houses established in more than 50 nations:
AMERICA: USA, Canada, ISLANDS: Haiti, Dominican Republic
ASIA: India, Malaysia, Kuwait, United–Arab–Emirates, Saudi-Arabia, Singapore, Sri-Lanka, Pakistan, Yemen, East-Timor, South Korea, Indonesia, …
EUROPE: France, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Holland, Germany, Italy, …
AFRICA: Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Madagascar, South Africa, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda, Sudan, Rwanda, Nigeria, Gabon, Central African Republic, Angola, Congo Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cameroon, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea-Conakry, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Niger, Togo, Benin, Ivory-Coast, Burkina-Faso, Mali, …