“Whenever God is about to do something truly great He first sets His people praying!” M. Henry
Drawing Nations closer to Jesus 15 Minutes at a Time
Pastors do you long to see God move mightily in these last days in your nation and in the nations of the world? If so, you perhaps already know that we must, as God’s people, start coming together to Him in prayer in practical ways.
With eternity at stake, you could play an incredibly important role in changing the course of your nation and of the world by joining now a worldwide community of passionate kingdom-minded pastors who are praying every week with their congregation for 15 minutes during their Sunday services for the Lord’s kingdom to come in their nation, in Israel, America, Russia, the Middle-East and in the nations of the world, and for His will to be done here on earth as it is in Heaven.
Would you commit 15 minutes a week with your congregation to impact eternity!
Prayer for the nations seems not to be an option!
We are urged to pray in 1Tim. 2:1-6:
- – 1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men/people/nations.
- –3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.
- –4 Who will have all men/people/nations to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Praying for the nations is not only important to the global harvest, but we see that it also pleases God for us to do so for He desires all nations to be saved. Also, the Lord said that the House/Church He is building is called a “House of Prayer for all Nations”!
Here are some reasons: Why?
- FOR THE REAPING OF THE GLOBAL HARVEST
-Ps. 2:8: Ask of me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the ends of the earth as your possession.
-1Tim. 2:4: Who will have all men/people/nations to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
- FOR GOD’S JUDGEMENT TO BE DELAYED OR WITHHELD.
-Genesis 18:16-33: Abraham pleading with God for Sodom and Gomorrah to be spared and bargained all the way down to 10.
-Exodus 32:11-14 records a tremendous prayer of intercession, that of Moses in pleading to God that Israel not be destroyed.
– Jonah 3:6-10: Nineveh was spared upon the repentance of the inhabitants.